Guilt free Coke please!


I can't wait to have a guilt free coke. I have never been a big caffeine drinker, usually 1 caffeinated drink a day max, but since I have gotten pregnant I have pretty much gone caffeine-free. I know that it is OK to have a limited amount of caffeine during pregnancy, but I always feel guilty after drinking it. Lately the only time I have one is when I have a raging headache that won't go away after water and Tylenol. I haven't even had a sip of caffeine since I got out of the hospital and I'm having a mad craving for a cherry coke from Sonic right now. I know,I know, water is what is best, but doesn't a cold coke sound good??!! (caffeine free coke don't waste your time, I know the difference!)

This looks good!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...