36 Weeks!!



WHOA BELLY!!

I saw these questions on another blog so I thought I'd answer them too.

How far along? 36 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 26lbs
Maternity clothes? oh yeah! 4-5 months now, Target Liz Lange shirts are the best.
Stretch marks? amazingly none so far!
Sleep: What's that? I thought no sleep was AFTER the baby, not BEFORE!!
Best moment this week: going to the Dr. and knowing my baby is doing well
Movement: Tons ouch!
Food cravings: food not really interested, meat yuck! craving chocolate milk & lemonade
Gender: Still a boy
Labor Signs: painful contractions, 3 days in the hospital ;)
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss: bending over to do anything
What I am looking forward to: meeting my baby boy!
Weekly Wisdom: Your house will never be as clean and organized as you want, so don't sweat it!
Milestones: got some more cookin' done, didn't deliver early!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...