Pumpkin Patch 2013


Still attempting to catch up and finish up all my draft posts. Here we go, all the way back to October!!



My priceless pumpkins


Kemper- 2009

This years trip to the Pumpkin Patch was bitter sweet.  We got to take Kendall to her first yet last  visit to the Owens Pumpkin patch. Sadly the farm that I have visited every year since I was a child has been sold.  This was their last year to be open. No more annual pictures of me trying to sell my kids in front of their "For Sale" sign.

but that didn't stop me from getting millions of pictures of this little pumpkin and her brother.

 We're gonna miss running through the maze, seeing all the animals, going on a hay ride, picking out that perfect pumpkin...

seeing their sweet faces in this sign...


eating hot dogs with daddy...


                             October 2009                                                                           October 2013


We've had a great time over the years Owen's Pumpkin Patch, but I guess it's time to find move on and make some new traditions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...