Painting with a Twist

Painting with a Twist: bring your friends, your favorite beverage, snacks, and get ready to paint!

The walls were lined with different paintings that we could pick from. We decided on the peacock.

It was so much fun! They provided the paint, brushes and canvas and a local artist guided us through painting our one-of-a-kind masterpiece.


Yes, mine started out looking like a turkey! The AR side of me was stressing out at first but the instructor made it so easy and encouraged you to make it your own. It was like follow-the-leader with paint and wine!

Here's the original and my final creation (on the right) Let's just say he's a well fed peacock!

It was neat seeing how they all came out so differently and all so good!


And No, you don't have to be an artist to do it. I think the last time I painted something was in the 6th grade! We can't wait to do it again!

And because I can't have a post without my Baby K...

My sister turned my munchkin into a little Picasso!


He had a great time getting dirty!

Taking a break to get a drink and reflect.

His final masterpiece!! Kemper says he will be offering a friends and family discount on all his paintings, so grandmas get your orders in!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...