Kendall turns ONE

Kendall turns ONE !!
 May 28, 2014

Kendall's pink and gold 1st Birthday party!!!



We celebrated Kendall 1st birthday at our home with friends and family.
Pink and Gold was a perfect theme for our Girly Girl.

One of my friends/coworkers, Susanna, made Kendall's cakes at home from scratch.
  

They were perfect.
Vanilla cake with buttercream icing. I'm talking wedding cake quality, no lie.


My birthday girl who wouldn't sit still for a picture!


or stand up!



Some of the decorations...

Hints of pink, gold, and white throughout the house to go with our theme.

I had this poster with all her stats and favorite things made from a site on Etsy.

A collection of her month to month photos.
 12 months went by so fast...



Let her eat cake!!

I love the last picture "And I'm out!"

 We were so happy that our friends could join us for this special day.
 We went simple and grilled up some hamburgers and hotdogs for lunch.


Kendall loved her pink chocolate covered treats.
The kid friendly Shirley Temple drinks were a hit too. 


 I love having Kendall's birthday at the end of May, it's not quite crazy Texas hot yet, but warm enough for pool parties!!!

Thanks to all that came out to celebrate!!



Sources:


ONE onesie
 poster
Pink and Gold birthday outfit 
Gold Crown headband
Crown Cake topper


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...