Me A to Z

A. Age: 33
B. Bed size: queen. Wish I had a King
C. Chore you dislike: all of them. Wish I had a maid.
D. Dogs:  Mini Schnauzer (although he's not mini) Raider
E. Essential start to your day: taking the dog out.
F. Favorite color: red
G. Gold or silver:  diamonds Silver or white gold
H. Height: 5'3"
I. Instruments you play(ed):  recorder (didn't we all?) violin
J. Job title:  mom, registered nurse
K. Kids: 2  little boy, my husband
L. Live:  The Eyes of TEXAS are upon you...
M. Mom’s name: Mom,  Isa when I'm mad at her ;)
N. Nicknames:  Bones- from my dad for being skinny, Smelen- the only name my drunk college friends could think of that rhymed with Helen. It has nothing to do with my hygiene habits. Call me either one now and you will get hurt.
O. Overnight hospital stays: 4 (eye surgery, kidney stones, gallbladder removal,  baby)
P. Pet peeves: non RSVP'ers and people who say insulting remarks followed by "I'm just kidding!"
Q. Quote from a movie:  "Lieutenant Dan. Ice cream!"
R. Righty or lefty: Right
S. Siblings: Older sister and younger sister & brother
T. Time you wake up:  when I hear my toddler yelling through the baby monitor or 3pm (after working a night shift)
U. Underwear:  yes. cotton bikinis. None of that thong crap, I choose comfort.
V. Vegetables you don’t like:  cauliflower, steamed/cooked spinach
W.What makes you run late:  lately,toddler temper tantrums. I'm a stickler for time so it's rare for me to be late. I try to accommodate for temper tantrums.
X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth, kidneys
Y. Yummy food you make: desserts. I consider them a food group.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: lions, elephants

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I enjoy these, because its lovely to learn new things about people :)
thankyou for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...