38 weeks!!




This entry is a little late but I went into labor that same day and I didn't get a chance to post it, so I thought I might as well post it now.

How far along? 38 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 30lbs (I didn't know you could have a 30lb baby!)
Maternity clothes? almost like wearing sheets and tents
Stretch marks? none! Thanks mom for the good genes!
Sleep: get up to pee 3-4 times a night, sooo not good
Best moment this week: his furniture came in!
Movement: I will be giving birth to the Karate kid
Food cravings: still milk lemonade and ice cream
Gender: If it's a girl she better like blue!
Labor Signs: Contractions 10-30 minutes apart for two days ( told not to go to hospital until they are steady five minutes apart!)
Belly Button in or out? in but stretched to the max
What I miss: breathing normally
What I am looking forward to: outside baby
Weekly Wisdom: Worry about it tomorrow
Milestones: made it 38 weeks without embarrassing myself by tooting in public!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...