Let the nesting begin!!

28 weeks

I have hit the 28 week mark and now I am ready to start cleaning and getting things ready for baby Kemper. A friend of mine helped me with my baby registry last weekend (Thanks Jenara!!)It's crazy how much stuff you need for such a tiny little thing! I've always known babies were expensive, but this baby business is out of control, just take one trip to Babies R Us and you will see what I mean.

I have totally fallen in love with Restoration Hardware Baby and Child. (http://www.rhbabyandchild.com/rhbc/index.jsp) They have such beautiful ideas for little boys and girls rooms. I found Kemper's crib bedding here and luckily for me it was on sale. RH tends to be a little on the expensive side, so I have been using them as inspiration and attempting to make some of the items I see myself. Here are the letters I painted to go above Kemper's crib.


My letters $3 each letter


Restoration Hardware $16 each letter


Some more letters I made for my friend Olivia due Feb. 4th

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...